Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Passage of time, I still still here

passage of time, I still still here ... ... time always inadvertently slip from fingers gone to go to their 20-year-old birthday, his birthday, but never as Some day worth celebrating is worth to commemorate the birthday is a day on me, fills a very normal Guo is a complete day. Remember last year's birthday that day a friend and I went to school near the temple to sit for an afternoon in the temple sat quietly, listened quietly Buddha sound, very little communication with each other but they all know each other a mind. I know that friends are falling out of love, and she would like to once again come to the monastery is recall, and her boyfriend came here to make a wish make a wish tree hanging card scene! slumped over sitting Moncler through a long time friend of mine asked what I was thinking, I smiled and replied, like a lot, friends do not ask once had!
temple opened in the monastery remained until late fast time to leave Tell a friend down the mountain after the fact today is my birthday, my friend took me to buy gifts to give, eventually thanked the Friends of the mind. But when a friend said that at least his birthday to send your gift, fail to beat her in the lobby Later, their work-study or earn for themselves to buy a pair of white canvas shoes, buy shoes just hope I can go further! Ha ha ... ... memories always bring yourself back a long way. 20-year-old immediately, and as a 80 just after his thirties, out of school to face the reality of life. in life there are always so many ups and downs, life is so cruel, but in turn, think, frustrations and cruelty is growing on the road must go through.

No comments:

Post a Comment