Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I went to irrigation


Liu Qiang just smiled at the Queen Mother, the kind of satisfaction has been a bed of roses like son. She made him look like, almost with a kind of illusion, as indeed the Qiang Wang Mei is boyfriend.Auntie, you are physically okay?Good, very good ... ... said the Queen Mother of difficulty, starting with the words clearer, and later on the ambiguity.Liu Qiang know that she is at your own words to say thanks, let her talk about it, it may be on her mind so many years. So, although Liu Qiang did not understand, but he pretended to understand the way, could not nod and smile.Wang Mei sat the kettle on the stove, lit gas from the kitchen came out.
She stood beside my mother, listened for a while, and then translated to Liu Qiang, said: My mother, thanks to you help me find a job, or we do not know how the day before. My mom said, wrshǚ.сōm She likes you, a look at your chubby to hiring rare. Then, Wang Mei could not help laughing.My mother said, if you do not mind, since he would often come to my house sit.Qiang said with a smile: Auntie, then I will see you Huichang Lai.Queen Mother of the happy smile, said: In the future used to come, ah, our house plum ... ... followed by a series of listening is not clear.Do not know why, Mei Wang is face suddenly red, OMG, you say Shane? She turned discount louboutin her head, and Liu Qiang said: My mother was sometimes confused, do not it personally. Coy about her to started for the kitchen, the water was opened, I went to irrigation.

No comments:

Post a Comment